Call For Papers
The Conference will be held on May 19-20, 2017 in National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology.
The purpose of the conference is to provide an opportunity for researchers, teachers, and graduate students to academic exchange in order to promote research and experiences on English teaching and learning. We welcome the areas of language use and learning which fit the theme.
New Vision for ELT: Exploring the Needs of the Net Generation
Abstract submission deadline:
November 15, 2016 (extend to December 4th)
Notification of acceptance: January 15, 2017
l Paper session: 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for questions
l Workshop: 45 minutes for demonstration or presentation and 15 minutes for questions and discussion
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Please submit your abstract in accordance with the following requirements.
1. Each abstract is expected to be 300 words in length. Please write in English and include keywords at the end.
2. Typed in 12-point font size (in MS WORD format).
3. DO NOT include any identifying information on the abstract. All abstracts will be sent out for blind review.
4. An Abstract Submission Form should be completed (See Appendix).
5. Please email your abstract and abstract submission form to email@example.com.